Alan Reinfeld, Esq.Attorney at Law
Mr. Reinfeld is one of the founding partners of Reinfeld Cabrera Tison. Mr. Reinfeld focus’s his practice on Estate Planning, Elder Law, Probate administration and Trust administration.
Mr. Reinfeld received his Bachelor of Arts in History and Political Science from Florida Atlantic University College in Boca Raton, Florida and his Juris Doctorate Degree from Nova Southeastern University Law School in Davie, Florida. He became a member of the Florida Bar subsequently in 2011. While in law school, Alan was a Junior Editor for the ILSA Journal of International and Comparative Law, a Coach for the William C. Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot Court Team, and President of Real Property, Probate, and Trust Law Society.
Alan writes articles frequently for local magazines such as City News Coral Springs focusing on proper Estate Planning.
Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
- Juris Doctorate
Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, Florida
Bachelors of Arts
- Major: History and Political Science
- Bachelors of Arts
- Member of Northwest Broward Bar
- Member of Real Property, Probate and Trust Section of Florida Bar
- Member of Tax Section of Florida Bar
- Florida Bar, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Broward Bar Association, Member
- United States District Court- Southern District Court of Florida
- Florida Immigrant Advocacy Center
- Broward Legal Aid Veterans
- Veterans Coalition of Coral Springs
- Coach at Coral Springs Youth Soccer
- Mission United
- Board Member of Coral Springs Youth Soccer